Friday, February 19, 2010

Transfer Photo From Lg Versa To Pc Need Help Connecting My LG CU720 Shine To My Computer Via USB Cable.?

Need help connecting my LG CU720 Shine to my computer via USB cable.? - transfer photo from lg versa to pc

Hello, I bought an LG Shine CU720 and USB cable, but I can not and vice versa on my PC to connect to transfer files, ringtones, etc. from my phone to my computer. Then I connected the phone and the computer to "data" setting. They told me I need to install a driver. So I went online and found the driver here:

http://www.att-cellphones.org/download-free-att-lg-shine-cu720-usb-driver.html

I installed the driver and restarted my computer. If I get in touch, the computer is not really different than the sound it makes when you connect a device to the USB port. I went to my computer and do not appear as a removable disk.

I need to get it is directly connected, theyany help is greatly appreciated. What could be wrong? Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You Right
Firsly, you must install the driver for this phone to the computer
Reboot, then connect the phone to the computer
But sometimes, your computer can not find the driver or the driver is bad
1. Check your computer operating system
2. Check the cable
3. If you can not connect, please press the call

Post a Comment