Thursday, February 4, 2010

Flats Bromley London I Am A Young Professional With £23K A Year Income. Can I Buy A Flat In Outer London?

I am a young professional with £23K a year income. Can I buy a flat in outer London? - flats bromley london

Hello

I have £ 15k of savings and the morning of 23K per year.
I live outside of London, near Bromley and see house prices are 160-170,000.

I do not want to raise money for the rent, so I want to buy. Is there a mortgage lender to lend me £ 130K + for a mortgage do you think? Perhaps, when I think about 35 years or something?

Thanks

2 comments:

morwood_... said...

I want to see an independent mortgage advisor - things are right now fixed, but a good read for young is to have a good credit rating and a bright future. They offer only 8% down payment must be (on legal fees and costs borne investigation) and pay a mortgage of 35 years should be between £ 1,100 and £ 1200 - good luck!

morwood_... said...

I want to see an independent mortgage advisor - things are right now fixed, but a good read for young is to have a good credit rating and a bright future. They offer only 8% down payment must be (on legal fees and costs borne investigation) and pay a mortgage of 35 years should be between £ 1,100 and £ 1200 - good luck!

Post a Comment