Friday, February 12, 2010

Liberty Front Plate Front License Plate Screw Size?

Front license plate screw size? - liberty front plate

How big are the screws on the front panel, the license and screws in the stand instead? The head of a rule on the front Vechile Daimler Chrysler. I looked in Walmart and AutoZone, and everyone seems to be broad and long term. Looks like I have a wood screw with a big head just need.

I told myself bought and who do not support freedom and the front plate and I did not know that I get new dishes. If I took to the dealers receive some more support, ordered a plate and gives me a free discarded, however. So I had the owner of the facade and was glad when I went to my plate to maintain and has no screws to secure the plate. I'm a little crazy with a distributor for them and me not mad mfreely and to catch it twice.
I will not ask the dealer.

5 comments:

Wassime said...

You can buy them at Auto Zone. This is actually in your car and see for yourself if it is requested a. A further solution to do what the first answer, he said. Go to a reliable garage, or better yet, a repair shop, as CARSTAR, and they ask what you should use. There is a 95% chance that I will take the screws. The answer is that I skip over the corresponding back plate also an excellent idea. Hope this helps.

Kathi said...

Wal-Mart are in any auto parts shop and you can get a lot less than money, it is quite general, but I can tell you, a "size"
I think I paid 94, the last time I need new ones.

harlysdr... said...

Go to the surface of the vehicle, buy it I think it is 3 / 8 screws in the

John P said...

Remove one screw in the back and help get a game to the front and rear should have the same screws.

Nipples said...

Suits, ever, if you want to know what issues the next your car mechanic.

Post a Comment