Monday, February 15, 2010

Bacterial Or Fungal Infection On My Lips Health Throush (witch It A Fungal & Bacterial Infection Of The Mouth )?

Health throush (witch it a fungal & bacterial infection of the mouth )? - bacterial or fungal infection on my lips

Can someone help me thuoush in my mouth I had before Christmas to my GP 5 times I am different things, and yet, I use it, how do I dose for asthma in my early 60s I was still working and do more weight eating junk food if it has one, and him go or give me some tips on how to get rid of it would be most greatfull as it's only the head when I think of his past statements. I was have my doctor yesterday and today Daktarin Gell rub. I ONY answers to this problem, thank you please.

2 comments:

Erica said...

I used to do when I was on inhalers with steroids. Finally, my doctor the tablets Spariva singular and Handi-Haler. None of them steroids.

When I thrush, he would be helped by medication doctors gave me welcome, but then I would end up with a B-streptococcal infection, then clear the infection of other fungi. This cycle occurred about 5 times before, when he changed my medications.

One of My doctor told me that if I had the problem does not use mouthwash with alcohol.

ErthMMa said...

I had several times with thrush because of my asthma inhaler steroids. Take the medicine with your doctor to ensure choke and that after using your inhaler Rinse mouth thoroughly and gargle with water. Even a gargle Listerine mouthwash and 2 times a day seemed to help me stay away. Good luck to you.

Post a Comment