Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hifonics 2400rms Need Help With Power!?!?

Need help with Power!?!? - hifonics 2400rms

I have a 1994 Accord LX and I need help with the alternator. Only a 60 Amp old and I was thinking about upgrading. I have a 2600 watt Hifonics Brutus with two X-type. I intend to stay 2 15 Olympos (2400rms 4800 max). is a generator of 150 amperes to be good, like this:

http://superpageshosting.com/4alterstart ...

or should I rather get something like a 200AMP, and if so, I need something else (a sort of power regulator or something) I replace BBA in cars befor but never by more current. fry something if I am too good to fit?

....... I also have an Optima Yellow Top deep cycle capabilities and a 1.5 Farad capacitor I can grow there.


Help on any of these questions is appreciated

1 comment:

RF_lover said...

If U 2 15 "s Get ur then need to improve the BR alternator. U mite be the alternator 150 amps. Id recommend that you check more than 200 Tho. Just what ur alternator look at low speeds and high speeds and about current low RPM and high quality. If you have a significant jump in the intensity of the current Uruguay Round should be okay to upgrade or can not. U a great cuz a generator when you nowhere to go with this power is a simple country only once on the ground. Do not forget to update the "Big 3" and

Post a Comment