Saturday, December 5, 2009

Uterine Polyp And Bloating Anyone Had A Uterine Polyp Removed? Did It Improve Your Fertility?

Anyone had a uterine polyp removed? Did it improve your fertility? - uterine polyp and bloating

I just want to know if there are women trying to concieve for a long time, then they discovered that a polyp was removed, and soon became pregnant? How long before you try to be transferred.

Have been trying for 3 years. For example, a polyp was removed a month ago, fingers crossed!

1 comment:

K.A. said...

I do not know ... But what happens when you have a polyp? As they had all the symptoms .... and it hurts to get it removed? In fear that I might get one too. I have received an appointment to review Gyno after my return from the trip ... but amazing. Sorry to sidetrack your question.

Post a Comment